What if I told you there is a way to control blood sugars, increase your cognitive function, and lose weight that’s easy and simple?
You are probably tired of fad diets and spending money on “quick cures”. But this is NOT any of that. This is Intermittent fasting the safe and proper way. Your body will thank you for it.
You are probably wondering if this is truly good for your body. What benefits does fasting bring to the table? How to do it safely, what are the correct steps to take? Trust me. I will go in-depth on all those juicy details in the workshop.
Did you know there are several types of Intermittent Fasting?
Picking the correct type will help you be more successful when it comes to this super effective way to burn calories.
When I started my journey of wellness, it was Intermittent Fasting that help me to lose the weight and bring clarity of mind and many more benefits.
You can read more about my journey;
That’s why I created a simple guide ebook: A Guide to Intermittent Fasting & Intentional Praying: Benefits for the Body, Mind, and Soul.
This simple guide will show you:
- How to deal with your fasting hours
- Dos and Don’ts for Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting & Workouts
- Intermittent Fasting for Women
- What you should Eat while doing Intermittent Fasting
- How to Intentional Praying while doing Intermittent Fasting
This is a comprehensive, tell-all, easy-to-follow e-book on how to do Intermittent Fasting the Right Way!
KNOWLEDGE IS THE GREATEST TOOL IN YOUR ARSENAL.
You can be the healthiest you’ve ever been even if you:
- Feel frustrated at all the Fad Diets around the internet.
- Have tried everything in the book but you still cannot lose those clingy pounds.
- Have an insatiable and frustrating appetite.
- Feel out of control with your health journey.
Find the ebook on our shop.
Prints of Mercy uses all proceeds to order Holy Mass for the Holy Souls with the Marian Fathers of Immaculate Conception. For more information visit prayforsouls.org
With the Love of Christ,
Can I sign-up and listen later? I am not available for the Live program.
Yes, Jamie, you will get access to the recording and the e-book as well. Just follow the link to register. https://bit.ly/3uNmvef