Want to embark on a transformational journey on becoming the best version of yourselves, mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally as you make a great act of charity towards Holy Souls?
Then take the Holy & Hard 75 Days Catholic Wellness FREE Challenge for Holy Souls.
For more added support on your journey, check out our Trinity Wellness program!
What does it entail?
75 Days of :
- Follow a diet. This can be the diet of your choice, must be healthy.
- You must complete a 30-minute workout (walking, running, etc.)
- Drink Water: Half gallon to a gallon.
- 10-minute spent in quite prayer time with God as we journal.
- Read 10 minutes of a spiritual or non- fiction book.
- Pray for Holy Souls with assigned daily prayers from prayforsouls.org
- Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet or Holy Souls Rosary
- You have until you go to sleep to complete the day.
- If you fail, you MUST start over on Day 1
Commit to what you can but still commit!
This challenge is really about pushing yourself to commit to your wellness journey as well to pray for the Holy Souls. Everyone walks on this journey at their own pace, some are fast walkers, and others are slow walkers, but we all want to achieve wellness through our holiness. Even though the Holy & Hard for Holy Souls entails certain requirements, nothing is set in stone.
Take this to prayer, ask God if those requirements are for you at this moment. Are they hard enough to challenge you but not too much to discourage you?
Use the free worksheets, “My Commitment & Accountablitiy” to fill in the areas of what you prayerfully believe God is calling you to do for the next 75 days and commit to it.
It is best to have this done before Day 1.
After you have completed the form, post it on your refrigerator as a method to stay accountable to your challenge!
Why a Holy Soul’s version?
They are forgotten. They are in great need of your help.
Holy souls can’t pray for themselves, they need your prayers, offerings, sufferings to quench their thirst for God.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaching of Holy Souls is; “All who die in God’s grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death, they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven.”
* Read my personal story with a Holy Soul.
Whenever St. Faustina could, she prayed for the release of Holy Souls from purgatory.
“I offered the indulgences for the souls in purgatory” (Diary, 346).
By St. Faustina’s merciful example, we can offer up our prayers, hard work, joy, and sufferings for our forgotten brothers and sisters in Christ.
Recall that Holy Souls can bring us countless blessings even in our lives today, especially once they are in heaven, they will faithfully pray for us.
“As we enter Heaven we will see them, so many of them coming towards us and thanking us,” Archbishop Fulton Sheen once said,“We will ask, who they are, and they will say a poor soul you prayed for in Purgatory.”
The small sacrifice of time we made in this life will all be worth it when we see the faces of those who benefited from our prayers.
You can start this challenge any time of the year.
The planner/journal will bring you to enhance your wellness journey as you make acts of mercy for the Holy Souls.
Contents of the Planner & Journal:
- This planner breaks down the 3 aspects of wellness; body, mind, and soul with a simple and very practical information that will create for you a simple daily routine.
- It will show you how to grow your spirituality with simple prayer methods of mental praying, examen prayer and even get you in the habit of praying for the Holy Souls.
- It will show you how to empower your mind with the powerful tool of journaling with a simple format to be able to get it done daily.
- It will show you how to nourish and strengthen your body with basic yet profound habits and functional workouts.
- This planner/journal will help you track your progress and show you how you have bravely answered the call to wellness through holiness.
- Besides the practical information, you will have 75 days of daily planning, to-do list, tracking; your habits, meals, and spiritual resolutions, daily pages to write out your words.
Have question about this challenge? Concerns? Let’s Chat about it!